Boiler Installation Hertford rules and tips help in setting the boiler at the appropriate place within or outside a house. The boiler can be installation securely in different rooms within or outside a house. Indeed it can even be installed in the loft. Regardless of all this, there are rules that should be adhered to when installing a boiler in any room. This is to avoid any injuries or accidents that may result from boiler explosions.
The following rules and tips should be observed during boiler installation Hertford for safety enhancement.
• The boiler should be set to a wall that is strong enough to withstand its weight when it is filled with water.
• The boiler chimney should be properly set either through the roof or an outside wall to eject the produced gasses. In compliance with the Building Regulations, the chimney should be far from air bricks, windows, and other buildings.
• The condensates pipe that carries away condensed liquid should be connected to the house drainage system. It should never be fitted to the outside because the boiler will shut down in cold weather.
• There should be the proper positioning of the boiler to ensure there is enough space for servicing and evacuation purposes. Check installation instructions for more details.
• Liquid Petrol Gas (LPG) boilers should never be set in any position that is below the ground level. In the case of a gas leak, it should be expelled and this will not happen if it is in the basement.
• If the building is made from timber, appropriate guidelines, should always be consulted and properly followed.
• If you have to fit the boiler to be in any other room outside the main house, the piping system should be protected from frost. Every boiler contains its own frost protection system but in this case, this will not be sufficient and additional protection is required.
•Installation of a boiler in a bathroom requires reference to the available regulations so as a to identify the safe position to install the boiler.
Conclusively, if you adhere to the above boiler installation rules and tips, you will be safe from any boiler related accidents or injuries. Call professional and the boiler installers Hertford today!